Sunday, July 8, 2012

Crazy for School

So I have been working like CrAzY on stuff for school. This past week I created word searches using Spelling words and Words to know that go along with our reading program to use during my Daily 5 word work.   If you have never tried this website out you should, Puzzle Maker, it allows  you to create any puzzle you are wanting for your classroom. 

Tomorrow I am creating crate seats for my small groups.  Here is a picture if you aren't sure what crate seats are.





Once I have more money I am wanting to do this in my classroom but it will have to wait for now. I want crates around my smart board so students can sit on them rather than sitting on the carpet.
 Pictures will come after I complete mine tomorrow.  I am also wanting to make pom poms to hang from the ceiling in my classroom to go along with my jungle thing.  So I am working on that task as well.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment